248-393-0403 PH

Tax Services

Tax Services – Businesses and Individuals

How about all those tax law changes that just keep coming at us left and right? Feels like a big punch in the face every time a law gets passed. There is always some type of tax law change in there. We get this stuff so for us it’s fun. But, if we didn’t get it….. we’d pulling out hair out just like you.

Who We Service:

  • Individuals
  • Individuals with LLCs
  • Individuals with Rentals
  • Estates & Trusts
  • Partnerships
  • Small Businesses

Our clients are a diversified group of awesome small businesses and individuals.  Some of our clients are even located in other states.  Our clients don’t have to leave us because they move out of Michigan.  We are federally licensed by the IRS as Enrolled Agents so we can go anywhere our clients go.  (How awesome is that!)

We have to get serious for a moment again. Preparing your own taxes anymore just isn’t a good idea. Oh, we know about those canned tax programs out there, but they can only do the basic stuff. They can’t think for you and they can’t really catch true errors. If you don’t put it in there right, it won’t come out right.

We want you to know when we prepare our clients tax returns, our leader (and visionary, and accounting and tax guru) reviews each and every return that comes into our office. Nothing leaves this office without her stamp of approval on it. Hey, we wouldn’t trust anyone else to do her job neither do our clients. She has the highest license available for this tax stuff. She is an Enrolled Agent.

Ok, we know you are now thinking……What is an Enrolled Agent (EA), right?

An enrolled agent (EA) is:

  • A federally licensed tax practitioner who has proven technical expertise in the field of taxation.
  • Empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for audits, collections, and appeals.
  • Only EAs, attorneys, and certified public accountants may represent taxpayers before the IRS.

What are the differences between enrolled agents and other tax professionals?

  • Only EAs are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS.
  • Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all EAs specialize in taxation. EAs are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the U.S. government (CPAs and attorneys are only licensed in their states).

Did you catch that? We are federally licensed (not state licensed) and we specialize in tax. We can work with you in whatever state you live. How cool is that? Of course, we think it is very cool, that’s why we are enrolled agents.

So, if you get one of those scary notices in the mail… open it up to see what they are looking for, then call us.

More than tax preparation

IRS Enrolled Agent Michigan INTUIT Quickbooks Pro Advisor INTUIT Quickbook Pro Advisor Desktop INTUIT Quickbook Pro Advisor Online


We look forward to hearing from you!